Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius
Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me
No Google Adds here.

Monday, 19 January 2009

First one

Morning; or it is here as I compose this.

The first of maybe many; some thoughts, observations and pictures of the piece of world around me seen through my eyes and the lens of my camera.

Short post, because I need to try and get my head around all of this.
For now, enjoy the day.

And thanks to Geoff for the profile pic :)

2 comments:

  1. Aye up Keith.
    So bthis is where you're hiding out is it ?
    How you didlin' ?
    Hope all's ok.
    I know what you mean re Spaces - It died sometime after the previous update - gits !

    Keep up the good work fella - Looking good !
    TC
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Chris.
    Things ticking along ok. :)

    ReplyDelete