Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius
Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me
No Google Adds here.

Thursday, 22 January 2009

Trust me it’s Thursday

Despite what yesterdays date says, it wasn’t; it was the next day. And today is definitely Thursday.
What am I on about? Well, for some reason the header on the top of yesterdays says it was Tuesday. Now, I’m either doing something wrong, or I’ve found a way of going back in time.

Somehow I think my ancestors are safe from a visit from me.



It’s the Big Garden Birdwatch this weekend, by the RSPB. This link tells you all about it, if you don’t know already. HERE

I have a feeling it’s going to be a biggie.



Here’s a quick question to have a think about.
Are you a Birdwatcher, a Birder or a Twitcher?


I may pop back later……..

No comments:

Post a Comment