Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius
Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me
No Google Adds here.

Thursday, 29 January 2009

Twitch


“So yer a twitcher then.”

“No. I watch birds.”

“Same thing.”

“No it aint.”

“What’s the difference then?”

“A twitcher goes all over the place, searching out the rare ones, and ticking them off a list. Common ones too; but once they’ve been ‘ticked’, no further interest.”

“You’ve got a list haven’t you?”

“Yea, but that’s just so I know what I’ve seen, and where.”

“Rare ones?”

“A few.”

“Same thing then. Yer a twitcher!”

I’m not! I can happily stand and watch the behaviour of the ‘umble Sparrow, or Seagulls soaring and fighting for food, or…….”


“Yer a mad twitcher then.”

No comments:

Post a Comment