Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius
Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me
No Google Adds here.

Saturday, 7 February 2009

Another weekend

The weather continues to be a bit dire here; although it hasn’t snowed today, (yet), what is still here has now frozen. The roads are like glass, so that may scupper any plans I had for going to the local patch. I’ll have to be content with the visitors to the garden.
It’s good to see the regulars still turning up, it means they’ve survived another freezing night. I’d like to think my efforts of providing a variety of food during the day is helping.

There was to be an ‘open day’ at one of the local reserves this afternoon, which I was looking forward to, but that has had to be cancelled unfortunately, due to the weather. A shame, but I am assured there will be another soon.

On a very different note, I’ve just bought a new phone for the house. Built in answer phone, large numbers, and a light that flashes when it rings.
I guess that means I’m getting old!


Back to some regular visitors to the garden. I never tire of these beauties.





No comments:

Post a Comment