Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius
Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me
No Google Adds here.

Thursday, 23 July 2009

Countdown, fingers crossed and archive raid.

Just over 24hrs from now, hopefully the computer will be all better, all my pictures will be back and I’ll be happy. If not, then, hmmmm, let’s not think about that.

I’ve certainly missed not visiting peoples blogs, so I’m going to make a big effort later, and stop by some, even if it takes all night.
I’ve avoided housework like the plague, and not even felt like going out with the camera; but I did do some gardening, and a bit of reading, in between work. Even Jim has enjoyed the extra attention. I’ve also searched through some old picture files that I’d backed up on an external drive, so I’ll bore you with them.

The first one’s from January 2008, then February 2008, March had a visit, last July, and finished off with a couple from last month. Enough rabbit from me, no words to accompany them, I’ll let the pictures speak for themselves.














Oh yea, next chapter of the solaf tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. A marvellous set of images Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers, etc. crossed that all turns out as you wish Keith. Lovely set of photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're up and running again. Yet another collection of stunning images, great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boring photos? They are great, Keith, as always... :-) Fingers crossed for you to have your computer ready and reliable again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent Selection.
    Can't wait for the continued story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keith Good to see you getting back in the swing, these images are Terrific! You have such a variety in your collection its breath-taking! I'll look forward to the continuation of the Solaf!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing these 'treasures'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. just to let you know I stopped by. GingerV

    ReplyDelete
  9. i am happy you are back now,and your pc as well, those pictures and other collections of yours are amazing as ever,keep it up Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Roy

    Cheers John. Shall know some time this morning. :)

    Paul, thanks.

    Thanks Petra.

    Thank you Andrea. Story up soon. :)

    Dixxe, thanks.

    Cheers Frank.

    Thanks Ginger :)

    Thank you lolit, main pc hopefully sorted very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely set of pictures. Please raid your acrchive again soon, Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Emma. I may have to; things didn't work out too good on the pc fix. :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cracking pictures again Keith and particularly the Egret.

    Fingers crossed for the PC even though, in the meantime, I'm enjoying your archives!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Tricia.
    Not looking too good for the pc at the moment.

    ReplyDelete