Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius
Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me
No Google Adds here.

Thursday, 20 August 2009

Pinks kids

Mr. Pinks youngsters stopped by the other day, without dad, feeding themselves. They’re growing up fast.


Mr. Pink junior. I think he’s going to be just as handsome as his dad.

and certainly not camera shy.

And a younger brother,

content to just sit around between snacks.


The clicking of the camera didn’t seem to bother them either, as they searched the grass for the seed I’d left for them.

But they were certainly curious of the strange man pointing a camera their way.



They’ve been coming off and on for a few days now. I hope they decide to stick around.



14 comments:

  1. Great photographs of the Chaffinch. A lovely well groomed bird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A brilliant series of photos there Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice shots, how do you get so many birds, and their names also, I know nothing except that I get a thrill when I get just one photo...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh...such cute little birds, and I've learned something--at first I didn't know what Mr. Pinky's kids were, but eventually Chaffinch popped to mind! Maybe the babies will think the camera quite normal and pose for you into adulthood!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Remarkable captures. I only see chaffinches when the weather is about to turn bad. They're like little barometers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful shots of your adopted family Keith!..I hope they stick around nice to see they are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning shots, made my heart melt with the clarity and purity present in your work, beautiful.......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos Keith, your family are growing nicely :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by and commenting Abbot. Appreciate it. :)

    Thanks John. I had very co-operative subjects. :)

    Thanks Ginger. It’s taken me a while to learn the names; and I’m still learning lol

    Thanks Kelly. I’m hoping they’ll all decide to keep visiting for a long time to come.

    Thanks Valerie. These have been quite regular recently, rain or shine thankfully.

    Dixxe, thanks. They’ve certainly grown up fast in the last few days.

    Gemel, thank you for stopping by, commenting, and following. Appreciate it. Glad you enjoyed your visit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ShySongbird. They're doing very well so far. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. WoW....simply beautifully captured shots...excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How lovely! They do look cheeky...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Marcos, thank you. It's so good to see them come every day, and growing.

    flyingstars, thank you.

    Omi, thanks. they are very independant now, and seem quite bold.

    ReplyDelete