Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius
Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me
No Google Adds here.

Monday, 9 August 2010

New week, old pics

Monday, another week starts, and I really need to start getting some new pictures. I managed a few yesterday, but have got to sort them out yet; so I’ll pull a few from the recent archives. A bit of a mixture………..
.
.
A young Great Tit.
.
.
Greylag Goose mum, keeping a watchful eye over her young.
.
.


This bee, was flying round my garden, clutching onto this piece of leaf. Eventually he disappeared into a hole in the soil of a flowerpot. Haven’t noticed him around since.

.
.


One of the Begonia flowers in the garden.
.
.


A moth. No idea what sort though.
.
.
Hmmmm, I said this would be a mixture lol
.
.

Pied Wagtail
.
.

Unknown bug, watching me, watch him.
.
.

And last one is from yesterday. One of the few that I have sorted out so far,
.
.
A green eyed damsel. A Common Blue Damselfly.
.
.
Enjoy your week, and grasp the moment.
.
.

14 comments:

  1. Really great, the pictures are brilliant. Why didn't show them earlier, Keith? The Bee is something else, good posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last one. I look forward to seeing Sundays endeavours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Keith, Your 'unknown bug' looks like a froghopper to me. I have posted pictures of creatures that I am unable to ID (or too lazy to search for the creature's ID) on iSpot and people ID them for me, very quickly too:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been enjoying your insect shots lately! I also like the lighting on the Greylag Goose photo too..really adds some great texture! Whenever I am out hiking and see a bird I don't recognize, I am reminded of you and your blog and think "Keith probably knows the name of that bird" haha. Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photos are excellent, and the colours are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Bob. I never know which ones to post, and which not to lol
    I always seem to prefer the last ones I took ;)

    Thanks Adrian. Still not sorted them yet lol

    Sarah, thank you.

    Linda, thanks. I’ve put stuff on I-spot before. Should have thought of that lol
    I think you could be right with the ID.

    Hillary, thank you; very kind of you to say that. I doubt I could name many of your birds there though lol

    Thank you Claudia :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always enjoy stopping by to get my fill of eye-candy. Your shots are just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Andrea, glad you enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great bunch of images, the Unknown bug is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the haughty look on the Greylag and the red Begonias always look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for your comment Dominic :)

    John, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your idea to be a butterfly! Such a great variety of flying beauties..... A big hug from Luzia.

    ReplyDelete