Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius
Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me
No Google Adds here.

Friday, 23 March 2012

Flying Friday

Somewhat of a bonus for today. I took this group shot of flying Redshank when I was last in Wales, and when I looked at them on the computer, I noticed a couple of Dunlin with them.




I started another blog a couple of days ago, called holdingmoments2
The idea is to show a single picture, at a bigger size. Old and new stuff. Today's is one I used here as my header picture for a while.


Enjoy your day, and the upcoming weekend, whatever you have planned.

19 comments:

  1. Very cool perspective, Keith. A nifty shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hilary.
    Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful group shot, glad you noticed the Dunlin. Wow, it's Friday already, guess I should get to bed before the sun rises! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. allways very fantastic your pics, wish you a nice weekend, big hugh Kathrin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice shot Keith,
    It`s always easy to miss birds when they are in a flock like this. Without your mention of Dunlin I know I would have missed them!
    J
    Follow me at HEDGELAND TALES

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of the Redshanks. I think that "holdingmoments2" is a wonderful, keep on doing it Keith.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Wanda. :-)

    Kathrin, thank you. :-)

    Thanks John. I've found a few birds like that, when viewed later on the computer.

    Thanks Bob.
    Glad you enjoy the other blog too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great flight shot...I did spot the dunlin, but only after you pointed it out!! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very pretty shot. love the blue waters.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Theresa. It was a beautiful day when I took this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great shot, I'm off the visit your new blog. Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Reena :-)

    Thank you Gillian :-)

    ReplyDelete