Everything has it's beauty, but not everyone sees it. - Confucius
Sometimes the picture doesn't have to be perfect; it's the captured moment that counts. - me
No Google Adds here.

Monday, 25 June 2012

Monday Macro


Black-tailed Skimmer, male


Taken at Wicken Fen, a few days ago, on a trip with a blogging buddy, Trevor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~


(Another blogging buddy, Adrian, has been absent for a while, and I know a few people have been concerned at his absence; me included. Well, I managed to get in touch with him, eventually, and he tells me he is fine. He's in Yorkshire, and hoping to be back on the road in September.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

21 comments:

  1. Good morning Keith...I love this one .. made me laugh : }!!
    Quick catch photo on the wing!!
    Thanks for that report on Adrian I have been wondering about him!! Good news!!
    I am of to bed so it's goodnight for me ; }
    Hugs
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grace. Sleep well :-)
    I'm just off out lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. I love this perspective. Thanks for the info about Adrian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well captured Keith! Not an easy shot at all.

    Good news regarding Adrian :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot, Keith!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not an easy shot. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that one's coming right at you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Linda :-)

    Friend of HK, thank you.

    Thanks Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the Adrian update. Some are starting to wonder about me as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keith, great capture! They don't generally stay in one place long enough!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great thing about Adrian, I hope everything is alright. Great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Not your typical view of a dragonfly, good catch.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photo of the Skimmer. Thanks for the news about Adrian, much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great shot Keith. Definitely not an easy one to get.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Dale.

    Thank you Robin.

    Cheers Bob.

    Thank you Mike

    Thanks Horst.

    Thanks Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Keith, WOW!!!That's a real cool shot..coming straight your way:)Have a great day!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  17. great capture Keith !!! as has been said , not easy to catch one in full flight !!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks Shantana.

    Thank you Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a great shot Keith, very eerie.

    ReplyDelete